- Natural Sustained Energy & Endurance
- Immune System Support
- Muscle Recovery After Exercise
- Increased Mental Focus
FRS VIP Autoship Program
Terms & Conditions of Sale (“Conditions”)
- SCOPE & APPLICATION
- You expressly agree and accept the Conditions set forth herein unconditionally as a binding contract (“the Agreement”) enforceable by law. “Customer”, “I”, “You” or “Your” refers to You. “Site” means www.FRS.com. “We”, “Us” or “Our” refers to The FRS Company.
- ENROLLMENT IN OUR AUTOSHIP PROGRAM.
- You may enroll in Our Autoship program in two ways:
- By submitting an initial order for FRS Products with “Autoship” selected on the Product order page before you check out, You enroll in the Autoship program and direct us to make additional shipments to you each month (or on such other frequency as you select) identical to Your initial order, until cancelled or modified by You as provided below. You will receive an email notice immediately after you sign up, and another email before each order ships. You can modify or cancel any individual shipment by notifying us at least 24 hours before the scheduled shipment date.
- By signing up for a Free Trial, You automatically enroll in the Autoship program and agree to receive additional shipments each month according to the terms of the Free Trial offer that You selected, until cancelled or modified by You as provided below. You will receive an email notice immediately after you sign up, and another email before each order ships. You can modify or cancel any individual shipment by notifying us at least 24 hours before the scheduled shipment date. In addition, under this option, We may substitute a comparable Product for the Products included in Your monthly shipments if a specific Product, flavor or package is discontinued or changed, or is unavailable. You will be notified of any such substitution when we send you the pre-shipment email before your order ships and you may cancel or modify it at that time.
- You may enroll in Our Autoship program in two ways:
- MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- You may modify or cancel Your Autoship Program or skip a delivery at any time by calling Customer Service at 877-377-4968, or by accessing your My Autoship account on the Site. Please note that once You cancel Your Autoship You may not be able to get the special offer You received on Your initial order on any subsequent new orders. If you have questions about this, please see the FAQs or call Customer Service.
- You explicitly agree to the following statement: “I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY FRS NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED.”
- MONEY BACK QUARANTEE AND RETURN POLICY
- If You are not satisfied with your Product for any reason, We offer a limited 30 day money back guarantee on purchased Product. If You are within the 30 day time period from the date of shipment shown on the packing list that was included with your order, call Customer Service at 877-377-4968 to make the arrangements to return your order and request a refund. See the Terms of Sale and Service for full details.
- If You enroll in Autoship, then You authorize The FRS Company to initiate debit/credit entries to Your bank deposit account or credit card as indicated upon sign-up. This authority is to remain in full force and effect until You cancel Your Autoship account.
- Orders are billed to your credit/debit card on the day the order is shipped. To cancel an order you must notify us at least 24 hours prior to the date of shipment. Details on how to cancel are provided in the FAQs.
- If You sign up for Autoship and Your Autoship payment is not approved by your credit card within 7 business days of the Autoship ship date, Your Autoship will be suspended. If You wish to cancel and not be shipped and billed, You must call Customer Service at 877-377-4968. You expressly agree to this automatic monthly billing. You expressly agree to honor all charges and fees due in association with this Autoship Program.
- If You fail to pay any amount by the due date or if You become insolvent, commit an act of bankruptcy or take or suffer any similar action in consequence of debt, or if We have cause to believe that You are unable to pay Your debts as they fall due; or if You breach any of these Conditions then, without prejudice to any of Our other rights, We may stop any shipments that are in transit, suspend further deliveries, and/or terminate Your orders and any contracts between us.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- If any dispute arises between us, We will determine the validity of Your objection and notify You of Our decision. Should You disagree with Our decision, You agree to mediate the dispute before litigation. If mediation is unsuccessful in resolving the dispute, then You agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Terms of Sale and Service.
- You agree to indemnify Us for any legal fees, costs, losses or other financial harm caused by Your failure to mediate or arbitrate disputes in accordance with this Agreement.
- As an Autoship customer You expressly agree that if You pay by debit or credit card, Customer shall abide by the following statement: “I hereby authorize The FRS Company to initiate debit/credit entries to my bank deposit account or credit card consistent with the terms of the Autoship program.”
- PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY
Here’s What You Get in Your FRS Free Trial:
- 1 full size bottle of FRS concentrate (16 servings)
- 2 sample packs of FRS chews (4 servings)
- Over $27 value... You pay only $3.95 for
shipping & handling.
- Get Your First 10 Days Supply of FRS FREE
- Get Monthly Autoshipments of FRS for 33% Off + FREE Shipping
Starting 20 days from the day you sign up, you will begin receiving monthly autoshipments under the FRS VIP program. Each month you will:
- Receive 2 full size bottles of FRS concentrate and 1 full size bag of FRS soft chews (47 servings)
- Save 33% on your order of FRS and get FREE shipping
You will be charged $42.18, plus any applicable tax to your credit card each month. You may cancel your FRS VIP program or change your order at any time before it ships. Simply log in to your account or call customer service at (877) 377-4968.
What is FRS?
FRS was originally developed with health scientists looking to provide sustained energy for chemotherapy patients. Today FRS is used by athletes, nutritionists, and anyone wanting to live a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Packed with healthy antioxidants, vitamins and green tea extract
- Features the powerful antioxidant quercetin, found in the skins of blueberries, apples and grapes
- Works at the cellular level to help your body produce its own natural energy
- Provides immune system support
Quercetin: A Powerful Natural Antioxidant
All FRS products feature quercetin, a powerful all-natural antioxidant found in the skins of fruits and vegetables. It has been shown in multiple clinical trials to provide sustained energy, increased endurance, immune system support and many other health benefits.
Our patented formula combines quercetin with a mix of green tea extract and vitamins to deliver optimum performance. One serving of FRS contains a healthy amount of quercetin. To get the equivalent amount of quercetin you would have to be willing - and able - to eat 40 apples in one sitting.
How Does Quercetin Work?
Instead of using lots of caffeine and sugar to give your body a lift, FRS activates your body’s own energy-producing mechanisms for sustained energy without fear of crashing.
Quercetin acts in the body as a “super fuel” that mimics the effects of exercise by enhancing the production of the body’s mitochondria, the energy-producing unit in the cells. Traditionally, exercise training has been the only practical way to increase the amount of mitochondria in cells.
FRS was developed as a fatigue-fighting health drink by a team of scientists, including Dr. Mitsunori Ono, PhD. It was then tested and refined by Dr. Ono and Dr. Lan Bo Chen, PhD. who, at the time, were both researchers at Harvard University.
2Source: Dietary Antioxidant Supplementation Combined with Quercetin Improves Cycling Time Trial Performance. MacRae Holden, Mefford Karl. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 2006, 16, 405-419.
3Source: Quercetin’s Influence on Exercise Performance and Muscle Mitochondrial Biogenesis. Nieman et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc. February 2010.
4Source: The Effects of an Antioxidant Drink on Work Performance and Health Parameters in an Industrial Setting, Durak & Bell, 2006, Univ. of Santa Barbara, CA (unpublished study).
Proven Scientific Research
The ingredients in FRS have been proven in multiple scientific studies to significantly increase energy, endurance, work performance, and provide immune system support.
Sustained Energy and Endurance
- 13.2% increase in endurance1
- 3.9% increase in VO2max (a typical measure of fitness)1
Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Cycling: 3.3% improvement in cycling time trial performance2
- Running: 2.9% improvement in treadmill time trial performance3
Improved Alertness and Work Performance
- 45.5% reduction of fatigue4
- 24% increase in concentration4
- 11% increase in work performance4
*Free Trial package is over $27 value. You pay only $3.95 for shipping and handling.